José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Up until December 2012 I worked with a consultant (he was self

Up until December 2012 I worked with a consultant (he was self employed) where as part of this work we traded on his website jointly. The processs being my company got and fulfilled orders taking payment via the web. The company then sent the payment for stock to the suppliers and payment was made by the consultant to the company bank account.

This all worked well up until December when the consultant moved his family home out to Spain. In essence since moving to Spain owing £4k he has refused to take any calls or acknowledge e mails.

Am I able to sue this Uk national through the Uk (small claims ?) court and how would I enforce any judgement.

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

I am an sapnish attorney

Attorney3044 :

You need to contract an attorney here in Sapin and demand him to pay the money he owes you

Attorney3044 :

You will need to probe in court the reason he owe the money and you could deize him the propieties or waves he have in spain

Attorney3044 :

Once you get an attorney here, he will send him a burofax demanding your money and warning him to be seized if he does not pay

Attorney3044 :

YOu have to manage here in Spain, in order to be faster and easier for you

Attorney3044 :

In order to get an speaking english attorney check this site

Attorney3044 :

http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/other-locations/malaga-consulate/local-contacts

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

thank you for your help.