José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

hi my tenant installed without my permission a jacuzzi damaging

hi my tenant installed without my permission a jacuzzi damaging the garden and removing 3 expensive plants,he also installed without approval a series of lamps outside.According to the contract signed he has breach the contract , can I evict him ? He has paid 11 months rent in advance ,but not security deposit,how much should I refund him ?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

As long ashe pays the rent he has no broke the contract

Attorney3044 :

You can no evict him, because he has no broke it

Attorney3044 :

You could send him a burofax explain that he has no permission to do what he hs done and forcing him to reparir the propiety as it was or you will demand him in court

Attorney3044 :

If at the end of the contract he has no repair the propiety as it was you could demand him for the damages

Attorney3044 :

But the moment its not now, the contract its not broken

Attorney3044 :

Send him the burofax demanding to repair in order to get probes and wait what happend when the contract ens

Attorney3044 :

Sorry, ends

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

Actually in my contract its clearly stated that the landlord has the full legal rights to recide the contract if among some others points...the tenant damage or built with no permission on the property.

Customer:

Am I entitled if I won't be able to have the jacuzzi removed to pretend a security deposit ?

Attorney3044 :

If your contract gives you the chance to broke the contract for it, you could get the total sum you have gotten and even you could demand the money who cost to put the propiety as it was

Attorney3044 :

So, demand him to go and repair the damages as long as you considerer the contract broken and if he refuses demand him at court with an attorney help

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

THNAKS A LOT

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney