José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

I have a house in Spain and a house in uk, neither of these

I have a house in Spain and a house in uk, neither of these are rented.I am a non-resident in spain, but I live in spain for more than 183 days of the year.I receive an income and a pension from the uk. I pay wealth tax on my property in spain. I am a married man.
Am I liable to pay any further tax in spain?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

According to new law as an owner of a propiety in Spain you are obligated to declare taxes in Spain

Attorney3044 :

But if you really pay all your taxes in UK you do not have to pay in Spain at all

Attorney3044 :

I mean, the latest law forces to declare, buy not to pay

Attorney3044 :

If you declare taxes in your own country you will declare it in spain

Attorney3044 :

So really you do not have to pay, even when you will have to make the tax declartion

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

Attorney3044 :

Thak you

Attorney3044 :

Sorry, Tank you

Attorney3044 :

Here you will got the spanish Tax office official web site where it is explained

Attorney3044 :

www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/static_files/AEAT_Sede/Ayuda/GF00/en_Instr_210.pdf - 21k - 2012-12-19

Attorney3044 :

In spanish

Customer:

how do I declare my details to the spanish tax office.

Attorney3044 :

With this form

Attorney3044 :

Customer:

where do I get it from?

Attorney3044 :

Form 210

Attorney3044 :
[PDF] Instructions for filling in your self-assessment form

... form to declare income from urban buildings, income ... of a particular double taxation Agreement, and ... a both spouses, and the property transferred is ...
Attorney3044 :

In AEAT, spanish tax office

Customer:

gracias

Attorney3044 :

Gracias XXXXX XXXXX

Customer:

gracias

Attorney3044 :

I think you could do it in the web also

Attorney3044 :

You got an english version

Attorney3044 :

I will ne here if needed.Thank you

Customer:

gracias

Attorney3044 :

I gently ask for a good rate of the service provided in order to get paid from the site

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.