José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Timeshare ScamsI have been approached by UK companies based

Timeshare Scams I have been approached by UK companies based in Spain offering my money back but before releasing it to me I am required to pay £1600 up front in tax to the Spanish Government who are holding this money for those who were mis-old products - our product was an online flight travel system Connect 6. This company is calling me back this afternoon as I requested a tax phone number that I could contact to verify this transaction but it was English speaking lady who advised on the recorded message that the office would be closed until 08 January 2013. I first of all verified the Spanish Tax Office by telephoning their call centre which obviously was answered by a Spanish person who unfortunately could not speak English and my Spanish did not extend to being able to describe my query. Is there any truth in truth in what they say re this money being held for those mis-sold products. Your advice would be appreciated. Kathleen Gilmartin Scotland UK

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

I am an spanish attorney

Attorney3044 :

I recibed several times per week the same kind of mails

Attorney3044 :

Call the police and denounce them

Attorney3044 :

Spanish tax office never ask money in advanced and necer by Wenster Union or similars

Attorney3044 :

Denounce them to the Police

Attorney3044 :

If you give me more data about them I will try to ckech who they are if they are reachable

Attorney3044 :

But please do not send them any money, its an scam

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if you need more help

Customer:

Do I report them to my local police in Scotland UK or to the Spanish police?

Attorney3044 :

I advice you to it in both places

Attorney3044 :

Actally this crminals acts out of Spain, from thirts countries

Customer:

Blue FlagTravel Solutions - They are very intimidating. They claim they can get my money back from my credit card company for a fee of £700 and when I discovered I could do this myself I requested my money. back to which she said she would see me in court and take me for every penny. Tel no. 0161(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Customer:

Excalibur Sales & Marketing - 0871 2311 241 I foolishly gave them £1200 in May 2012 to market the Connect 6 product I purchased in 2008, This they did not do but recently requested an upfront payment of £700 and gave me the bank details to which I should transfer the money. I did not do this and was told I had broken my contract but only last week I received a telephone call from a UK based company TravelU making an offer. I don't know what the offer was as I immediately said I was not interested to which the man said I had broken my contract and said goodbye.

Customer:

The initial company we purchased the product was Altivita vacations based in Tenerife who WE have been told are being taken to court re the mis-selling the product.

Attorney3044 :

If they are legal companies you should have to contract an spanish attorney who study your case at the light of spanish law

Customer:

Millennium Marketing - 0871(NNN) NNN-NNNNThis was the first company to contact us re finding a buyer for the product in June 2010 but after a period of 6 months we could not make contact with them.

Attorney3044 :

spanish law its very hard disturbing comsumers as you are

Attorney3044 :

So, I advice you to call the police

Attorney3044 :

Demanding to stopt them to disturbe you

Attorney3044 :

If police tell they have not competence on it, you should ask for an spanish attorney

Attorney3044 :

In all cases demand them to stop disturbing you

Customer:

Will I ever be able to reclaim the payments I have made and how do I find a Spanish Attorney or the police department

Attorney3044 :

Spanish Police for criminal facts in internet

Attorney3044 :

lawyers in Spain

Customer:

Thank you 3044

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Attorney3044 :

I gently ask for a good evaluation of my service, in order to get paid. If you dont do it the site does not pay me

Customer:

I shall sign off now but should I require further advice I shall contact you. Happy Christmas - Kathleen

Attorney3044 :

Ok, I will be here to help you

Attorney3044 :

Happy Christmas too