José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am a retired male British citizen living in Andalucía as

Customer Question

I am a retired male British citizen living in Andalucía as a non-resident with an NIE. I am in a relationship with a female Ukrainian citizen living in Andalucía and working as carer with a temporary contract and work visa. We would like to live together in the EU, initially in Spain, and to be able to travel within the EU, including the UK, and beyond. While we are together I am happy to support her financially but if we separate I would like to retain my own assets. She would like to gain the right to live and work within the EU both during our relationship and subsequently if it should end.
I would be grateful if you would tell me whether these goals are possible, what options are open to us, their costs, advantages and disadvantages, what procedures we would need to follow and the contact details of a law firm experienced in the required fields registered with the Law Society in the UK and equivalent body in Spain?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi wthat suits you is to marry her with separation of property,

Attorney3044 :

Once you have done it you take minumn riskes and you could yo all europe aruond

Attorney3044 :

You could do it in a notario once you have married her

Attorney3044 :

I recomend you this attorneys

Attorney3044 :

They work in UK and Spain

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if you need more help

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
The Law firm you recommended, StrongAbogados have replied to my enquiry saying they do not deal with this type of work. Please could provide contact details of a firm that does prepare prenuptual agreements
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

Hi Sir

I have check the brithish embassy and they provide us list of attorneys in Spain

Click in the name of the City and you will got several names

http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/other-locations/malaga-consulate/local-contacts