José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

Some three years ago about 270 owners at La Manga formed a

Some three years ago about 270 owners at La Manga formed a common interest group in order to keep ourselves informed of matters associated with a specific topic. In order to exchange information we complied a mailing list made up of name, address and email address. Does such a simple mailing list have to be registered, and how is it effected by data protection laws?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi The law divides the protection in three diferents lavels

Attorney3044 :

The level you require its the basic one

Attorney3044 :

You just have to notify the spanish agency the data file

Attorney3044 :

Thay provide the number

901 100 099

Attorney3044 :

and the mail

XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Attorney3044 :

Tha data have to be in a file, wich has to be under the responsability of on of you

Attorney3044 :

You got all the information here

Attorney3044 :

If you need more help pease let me know

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

Perhaps you can give me a simple answer, otherwise I must translate the document into English

Attorney3044 :

Well Sir, you have to send to the data ofice your data file and tell him who its the responsibe preson of it

Attorney3044 :

Here you got the form

Attorney3044 :

Information in english

Attorney3044 :

You have send the form and tell who its the responsible person of it

Customer:

So it is stil required fr a simple mailing list? Please can you identify the form to be filled in, and the cost of registration.

Attorney3044 :

Its free

Attorney3044 :

The form is here

Attorney3044 :

Its a PDF file you have to send them once its made

Attorney3044 :

No english version available

Attorney3044 :

If you need a easy translator you could cop and paste here

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.