José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Have had a call from the courts in Spain telling me that our

Have had a call from the courts in Spain telling me that our claim for compensation re: purchase of holiday club has been agreed. We have to take £1,200 in cash to our local Western Union on Monday a.m. and ask for it to be sent to XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX at XX, XXXXX XXX, XXXXXX, XXXXX. The lady who rang me (Sandra) will ring me on Monday p.m. to get the 10 figure reference number from me. DHL (courier) will come on Wednesday to bring the bankers draft. She said she was calling from the courts. Is this O.K. Greengers had previously dealt with this.

Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

Hi there

Attorney3044 :

I am an spanish attornet

Attorney3044 :

Its a simple scam

Attorney3044 :

Never a court in spain ask for sending money with wenster union

Attorney3044 :

We recibed a lot of questions like yours every single wwek

Attorney3044 :

sorry week

Customer:

Thank you for your prompt answer. How could Sandra know how much the repayment should be and how much we had already paid Greengers. She was so confident. The sum involved is £14,500 and we have already paid Greengers £850. Our original investment was £7,500 but we are not sure how the £14,500 was arrived at.

Attorney3044 :

Be sure that you are speaking with the correct person or the person who you are talking about

Attorney3044 :

Never a court in Spain will ask you to transfer money by wenster union Never

Attorney3044 :

If you tell me the adress or name of the person who is asking you the money I will investigate if she its an honest person or company

Attorney3044 :

I think its an sacm for sure, but i do not have problems to study it for you

Customer: Thank you for replying to me. The Name of the emperor who rang eme is
Attorney3044 :

I am on line now to help you

Attorney3044 :

please let me nkow the name

Customer: Thank you. For replying to me. The person who rang me is Sandra Moreno. She said she was ringing from the court. H telephone number was 0034602448458... The money was to be sent to Tomas Joaquin Carrillo, 19, Calle Sol, Malago, 29647
Attorney3044 :

One minute please

Attorney3044 :

The names provided are too commun in Spain

Attorney3044 :

The phone number its out of order

Attorney3044 :

If you pay a penny you will lose for sure

Attorney3044 :

Never a court in Spain ask for money for wenster Union

Attorney3044 :

Never an attorney uses a mobile phone with clients

Attorney3044 :

The numer provided iys a mobile phone

Attorney3044 :

You are been a victim of scam

Attorney3044 :

You could denounce the facts in the spanish police

Attorney3044 :

But they are going very hard to get found

Attorney3044 :

Names are XXXXX XXXXX commun and the number its a mobile line

Attorney3044 :

In Spain to find somebody you have to give one name and two last names

Attorney3044 :

There its nobody called tomas joaquin carrillo in malaga

Attorney3044 :

Tomas joaquin its just one name you need two last name

Attorney3044 :

Be sure that this people are trying to scam you

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if you need more information

Attorney3044 :

You also could ask them the identification numbers

Attorney3044 :

This number has 9 digits

Attorney3044 :

for sure they are not going to provide a correct number

Attorney3044 :

Thank you,I will be here if you need more information

Customer: Thank you for your excellent information. You have saved us a lot of money. We appreciate your assistance
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney