José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

my wife moved out off the house with the two girls 7 month

my wife moved out off the house with the two girls 7 month ago, now she wants to move back in and me move out.if idont she is taking me to court. the house is in my name can she do this.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Attorney3044 :

hI SIR

Attorney3044 :

I will answer your question right now

Attorney3044 :

In Spain its legal to go out of home

Attorney3044 :

Its not a criminal offence

Attorney3044 :

She has the right to do it if she wants

Attorney3044 :

Now, she has to look for an spanish attorney if she wants to force you to go

Attorney3044 :

The attorney will put a divorce demand and ask the judge to force you to go

Attorney3044 :

In order to defend you, you must contact a local attorney

Attorney3044 :

If its possible you two get an arregement, to negotiate, the procedure will be fastaer and cheaper

Attorney3044 :

The points to negotaite are

Attorney3044 :

1 Who will get the custody of the children

Attorney3044 :

2 In spain usually is given to the woman, and the shared custody Its NOT the usual rule

Attorney3044 :

In second place who will get the use of the propiety, the hause

Attorney3044 :

Usually its given the use to the part who has the custody

Attorney3044 :

3 The visit calendar of visitation to the children for the non custody parent

Attorney3044 :

and in the last place of this short resume the money who has to pay the non custody parent to the custody one

Attorney3044 :

In short, Its legal what she has done, and you must look for an attorney to get the right to visit the minors in a legal way and sehe needs to get an attorney to force you to go out of home to use with the minors

Attorney3044 :

Since the first day your attorney could demand that you could see the minors, and once the judge has allow it she could not refuse

Attorney3044 :

But the legal way its with the help of an attorney, a local attorney, no more ways

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if you need more help

Attorney3044 :

Please write all the doubts you got, I am here to help you

Attorney3044 :

I know its a terrible situation but its the way you have to take now

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if you need more help

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.