CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
31036262

I have been with The Holiday Club since 1997, but now I want

Customer Question

Hi, I have been with The Holiday Club since 1997, but now I want to stop because I am a pensioner and can not afford the levies any more. I have done enquiries about selling my points which is worth next to nothing and besides that, even if you put it up for selling it can take months if not years and during that waiting period you still have to pay the monthly levies.
What can be done to be rid of this problem quick and easy without any repercussions ?
Thanks
PK
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

Unfortunately the only thing that you can do is to sell the points, perhaps even for ZERO Rands to get out of the monthly levies. There is no two ways about it - unfortunately.

You're about the 50th person that's asked this question!

If my answer hasn't answered all of your questions, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - dont just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw