Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)

This is not technically a legal question, but it is a

Customer Question

This is not technically a legal question, but it is a question that someone in the law in Johannesburg might be able to answer.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Texas and it doesn't matter, because my question for Case Law relates to South Africa.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Case Law and I have had prior exchanges. Do you work for him?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just give him a chance to review our prior communications. It should be quick. No detail required.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wow they have changed this site a lot since Last time. Anyway, I am guessing you are Case Law, now presenting without the alias, is that right? Anyway, This is not technically a legal question, but it is a question that someone in the law in Johannesburg can hopefully answer. Can you locate a lawyer surname Durrant in Johannesburg. And do you know anything about him?
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 month ago.

Hi there,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

Can I ask the context of your request? The reason being is that 99.9% of people who come to this website to ask about an attorney / barrister in one of our cities is actually getting suckered into a 419 scam!

Awaiting your further information.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am aware of that, and that is why I am particularly interested in checking out Durrant if you can help. You have context in our previous exchange if you can pull it up.
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 month ago.

i can't find any attorney Durrant practising in Johannesburg. Do you have more information? Email? Tel? Firstname?