CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law

Case Law, I don't have a question right now, but I did a

Customer Question

Case Law,I don't have a question right now, but I did a while ago and could never find you available. One thing I wanted to correct (I don't know if you remember this) was that I could not manage to get the system to pass through a tip for you.I have just asked an unrelated question of someone else and the tip function worked fine so I thought I would come back and try again.The only thing that could go wrong now is that, again you aren't here, and I am passed on to someone else which will be no help to them or me or you. But let's give it s try.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

Yes, I am available. Thanks for coming back. How can I assist you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Actually it is just as I said in my comment. Last time I couldn't get the system to tip you so I was going to try to do that. Instead the system, charged me for a question.Right now I don't have a question, but I hope I have one within a week or so. I don't know how to make this engine run in neutral in the meantime, but I will return then for another try and will manage the tip this time.
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 month ago.

Hi there,

If you want to wait a week then ask your question here, that's fine.

Otherwise you could simply accept this "answer" and it would be a tip. Then when you had a question you could ask it as part of a new thread?

Up to you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ill get back with you when I have the information I need to ask the right question. How long can I "hang" like this or do I need to start over again then?
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 month ago.

Perhaps you want to close the question, then come back when you're ready!