Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

I have an issue that I need assistance with. I would like to

Customer Question

Good day,
I have an issue that I need assistance with. I would like to find someone who can help me take a matter to small claims court in Johannesburg, Randburg small claims court area. Please could you give me a recommendation? I don't know the law, and need guidance. I don't know the procedures to follow and would like someone who can assist me?An Estate Agent took my money, for finding a tenant that was in breach of contract within 2 and a half months. The tenant damaged the property.The Estate Agent wrote on email, that he would return my money, which he never did.Quote, copied and pasted from the email from the Estate Agent:
"Loren re the commission issue. You as a client and a person, have been 100% loyal , supportive and honest towards me... Because of who you are, I am undertaking and committing to you, to reimburse you the full commission of R16000.00 that you paid me."This Estate Agent has not paid me back. Months have passed by, he said he would repay me the R16000.00, but has never fulfilled his commitment.Loren
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Barend B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Loren,

It appears as if you have duplicated your question.

I'll try and flag it as a duplicate request.

Regards,

BB

It seems as if it been linked with your other question and does not accept the flagging for being a duplicate.

Regards,

BB

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** bad. The duplicate - i wrote it twice, just to make sure, i get a lawyer. I wasnt sure about this internet website 'asking a lawyer' legal questions over it. So i wrote it twice, to make sure.
Friday i had to leave the office early. Sorry for the late reponse.

Good morning,

I think the best thing to do is not respond on this thread anymore, otherwise the question will remain on the forum. Just let it time-out. If you have further questions, ask them on the original thread.

Regards,

BB