Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney and conveyancer with 16 years post article experience.
75614155

How to get rescission, I can manage to pay my accounts.

Customer Question

Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 5 months ago.

Good morning Daniel,

Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

You are correct, you will have to get the assistance of an attorney to bring an application in Court to rescind the Debt Review Order. You can find an attorney in your area (where the Order was granted) at www.attorneys.co.za.

It is a simple matter of applying to Court for a rescission order. You will obviously have to satisfy the Court that you are not any longer over-indebted and that you can manage your own financial affairs.

I hope this answered your question.

I know it will take an extra minute of your time to rate my service, but if you do not rate it, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively. Feel free to ask further question here on this topic at no extra cost if you need more information.

Regards