Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney and conveyancer with 16 years post article experience.
75614155

Basically need to know what my rights are regarding property

Customer Question

Basically need to know what my rights are regarding property and income and a % agreement with a holding business
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet. do not know of one regards ***** ***** separation
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: basically working 14 years together 365 days / 24 hours a day together and when things get stressed out due to work commitments it is taken out on me. Been in the pipeline for 2 years now. and have held in. but I am now tired and can see the future by myself
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: well we have lot of property / money / but all I need is a stable income for my needs and he can have the rest.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there

Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

I am afraid you will have to tell me a lot more before I will be able to answer your questions.

1. Is this in connection with a matrimonial matter?

2. If yes, how are you married (regime)?

3. I will also need a lot more detail as to the businesses and property.

Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

This is just a quick note to follow up. Did you find my answer helpful? Is there anything else I can assist you with before you rate the service? Please note that I do not get paid if you do not rate.

Regards