Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

Divorce and custody JA: The Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

Divorce and custody
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a divorce degree both parties have equal custody rights to the kids hubby stays with the kids but wont allow me access or any visitation rights to my kids and . Can I fight for full custody cos hes got a child with another woman ? Im financially sound with proper accommodation and he pays for maintenance religiously without fail ?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Possibly will apply for increase of maintenance to be able to afford the kids the best lifestyle cos hes got lots of money and the kids have been spoiled to rto
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 7 months ago.
Good Morning So, just to confirm, you are saying that he is disregarding the court order that says joint custody and is treating it as if he has full custody and you have none.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need an answer pls?
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 7 months ago.
Can you confirm that the above statement is correct? I will provide you with an answer after receiving your reply.