Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

Cattich I am trying to get hold of my divorce

Customer Question

***** ***** cattich Hi I am trying to get hold of my divorce certificate as never got a copy when mine and my ex partner divorced and he is not giving a case number ***** is so I am trying to get hold of it nyself
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know I got divorced on the 10 June 2005 My ex partner has recently married his new partner and I am trying to get married to my partner but we are needing a copy of our divorce paper but don't how to get hold of it as my ex partner was the one that had the information and won't give it to me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 8 months ago.
Good morning,Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied. In which Court was the divorce finalised?Were there attorneys involved?Were you represented by an attorney?Was your ex partner represented by an attorney? Regards