Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

A rock solid claim against a soverien African government

Customer Question

A rock solid claim against a soverien African government plus agreed jurisid tion of Ireland. But short of funds.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have not consulted a lwyer yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Funds are the issue but is there any pro bono or retired barrister possibly around? i am not looking for miracles but I am trying to find a way forward.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

Though this portal we're really limited to providing you with advice on specific legal questions. We can't really refer you to a lawyer who will help you with your case, and we can't assist with pro bono legal representation.

If you have a specific legal question, perhaps you could ask that?

If my answer hasn't answered all of your questions, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - dont just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw