Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

I was due interview to have my conditions removed from my

Customer Question

Hi there, I was due for my interview to have my conditions removed from my greencard. However I was offered a short job in South Africa and asked my lawyer if he could reschedule. He said it was not a problem. I have now received a letter with a notice of termination of my greencard instead of a new interview date! I have a young US citizen son and have lived in the States for almost 10 years. I am currently in Cape Town. Please help
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

Was it a condition of your greencard that you were not allowed to work in another country? What does the letter of termination say as the reason why they are terminating your greencard?

Awaiting your further information.

Regards

CaseLaw