How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1351
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Hattingh, 78 years of age need an attorney's opinion on a

Customer Question

I Chris Hattingh, 78 years of age need an attorney's opinion on a facility where I obtained legal cover for what I think I am entitled to and now after 12 days have still not been assisted, neither rejected or refused and do not get this assistance I verily believe I am entitled to.
In the legal plan the following passage regarding the non exclusions items reads as follows and I quote. "other than your place of residence". I face fear of a bond being called up or property sold by auction and further say that in my opinion I was coerced or blackmailed into making hundreds of thousands of Rand's over payment towards the bond costs, over my place of residence that I believe should not have been the required by me.
To assist I have written down all the information that can be sent by fax to the Attorney that is willing to help. Regards Chris
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Chris,

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

From what you've said above, I don't understand whether your legal question is about (i) Clientele Legal not helping you, and you want some advice on why; or (ii) assistance with your bond calling up your bond and instituting legal proceedings against you.

Please can you clarify and let me know what information you have, and what questions you want assistance on?

Awaiting your further information.



Related South Africa Law Questions