CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
31036262

Do i have a warrant arrest in South Africa and will a search

Customer Question

Do i have a warrant for my arrest in South Africa and will a search to find out effect anyone else and can I pay using paypal
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

I'm afraid that there is no search function that one can use (either online, or offline) which will tell you if there is an outstanding warrant for your arrest in SA. The only people that have access to that information are members of the SA police services (SAPS) and they don't just do searches for people.

Is there a reason why you think that you might have a warrant for your arrest? Perhaps you can explain, and I can advise you on whether it sounds reasonable or not.

You can however apply to see if you have a criminal record. That can be done, but you need to provide your fingerprints as part of the search, and it'll need to be done in person.

If my answer hasn't answered all of your questions, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - dont just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw

Expert:  CaseLaw replied 10 months ago.

Hi there again,

I hope that you understood the above advice and that it was useful? Please leave positive feedback for me.

If you have a further question please ask it?

Regards

CaseLaw

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Rather you calling I will just explain . There is someone there who got in trouble and there lawyer said that I was barbarism if I went there because I was linked to this persons troubles. And said because of the way thenafrican FBL. Worked it could cost me much money to clear my name. My intentions were to go and be there to assist this person with the necessary funding to clear there name and leave africa. But it seems that there name will soon be cleared and at the same time mine to.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The rating button doesn't seem to be working I push and nothing happens. The answer I got isn't what I wanted to hear as I haven't been there I don't think it is possible for my fingerprints to be of any use. Neither have I done anything here for them to be of any use . So my next question would be is Chris Davidson law firm a creditable law firm in johannisburg sa
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my question is is chris davidson lawfirm a reputable law firm