Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

I few weeks ago I have been t with a divorce notice out the

Customer Question

I few weeks ago I have been hit with a divorce notice out the blue. I was immediately to leave the house and have been forces to stay in Hotels and B&B since. Here is the background:
She inherited the house from her father and it is in a trust. We are married out of community of property, without accrual. I spent everything I have over the last 3 years in this house including Pension etc. even borrowed money (R185 000) two months ago to redo the kitchen and more renovations. I have also recently bought her a new Fortuner for which I have to pay the premium and insurance. She owns a very successful Hair Salon in which I have also invested a substantial amount of money for assets, equipment and products.
I received the following from her attorney: .
“Our client will agree to alternate weekend contact on the Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 0800 to 1300, alternatively 13OO to 1700, on condition that the children are accompanied by their nanny at all times. Such contact must not
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Only the first part of your question has come out.

Please check it.