WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
32244620

I have a serious dispute with a BC and as such have not paid

Customer Question

Hi I have a serious dispute with a BC and as such have not paid levies but have paid water and lights . A municipality inspector can solve the problem by enlightening all parties in person to resolve the issue but the trustees refuse to meet with him until I pay the levies. I know if I pay the levies its the last I will see of the money as I am requesting re compensation for a negligent decision on their part ..they will know the truth if they meet with him but they wont as they know waht he will tell them will find them liable ..can you help please or any suggestions
Category: South Africa Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they also refuse to give me their bulk BC water account as again they know that it will not suit them at all but they had said they needed to wait for the account to arrive so that they could take their decision..ie not to re-imburse me. they are and have proven to be a serious case of a bullying BC. ...I FEEL REAL HELPLESS!!
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening

I would suggest that you refer the matter to arbitration under Management Rule 71. There is a good article on how the process works you can read here.

I am not sure if this answers your question. So if you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively