WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
32244620

E Freddie, Zimbabwean, now a US citizen. Have 3 orphaned

Customer Question

Hie Freddie, I am Theresa, Zimbabwean, now a US citizen. Have 3 orphaned nephews living in SA with an ailing aunt. She is a resident there. However, my nephews aged 22, 21 and 18 have study permits there. Would like guardianship over them and then bring them to the USA. Don't know where to start
West in SA with an ailing
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning Theresa.

Since they are all over the age of 18, they no longer need a guardian. You can simply arrange for them to come to the USA with whatever visa is appropriate (you would have to ask a US attorney about that). You don't need the permission of any body else other than the three individuals involved.

I hope I have answered all of your questions and addressed all your concerns, but if you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Only a pleasure. Please do not forget to rate.