Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney and conveyancer with 16 years post article experience.
75614155

Freddie What would your cost be to review the franchise

Customer Question

Freddie good day my name is ***** *****. What would your cost be to review the franchise documents and how the business has proceeded so far
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 1 year ago.

Hi David,

That is an even more difficult question to answer. I will send you an "additional services offer" which, once you have accepted it, would enable me to provide you with my personal email address, and we can then discuss the matter offline. The costs are dependent on the volume of the documents and the time I will have to spend on it. This forum is not made for that purpose.

regards

Thank you so much for the positive rating. I hope I can be of assistance to you again in the future.

You may request me personally.

http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-fwlombard1/

Regards