CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
31036262

I have a bit of a wierd question is it legal to view girls

Customer Question

Hi I have a bit of a wierd question is it legal to view young girls or toddlers as bad as it sounds in costumes bikini?
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

If the toddlers or young girls are in photos that could be considered to be explicit, or slightly of a sexual nature, then you are most CERTAINLY talking about illegal photos/images. If you think that somebody "might" become arroused or excited from seeing the pictures, WATCH OUT. Merely having downloaded the pictures would make you guilty of an offence.

If the toddlers or young girls are in photos that are more dress up, or "beauty pageant" type photos, then no, it's not illegal.

If my answer hasn't answered all of your questions, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - don't just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer and then click the GREEN ACCEPT button to accept the answer.

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw

Please note: This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please consult a local attorney in person for legal advice. This information is being provided so you can better discuss legal matters with your attorney.

Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there again,

I hope that you understood the above advice and that it was useful? Please leave positive feedback for me.

If you have a further question please ask it?

Regards

CaseLaw