CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
31036262

I am looking law which distinguishes between simple and

Customer Question

i am looking for case law which distinguishes between simple and combined summon
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

The answer to your question is contained in the court rules which distinguishes between the two types of summons and when you should use which form. If you need more advise you should supply me with more detail of your request and then I might be able to point you to the specific section.

You can view the Magistrate court rules here. You can look specifically at Rule 5 and then the forms annexed to the Rules.

Please be so kind as

to rate my service positively if you are satisfied as I do not get paid by JustAnswer if you do not rate it positively, despite the fact that you have already paid the website for my services.

Kind regards

Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Are you still looking for help? Let me know?!

CaseLaw