WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
32244620

I caught my husband in the house with another woman not in

Customer Question

i caught my husband in the house with another woman not in the act but he refused to open the door for me.* this happened on the 4 june 2015. this incident caused my blood pressure to rise and the gynea had to enduce me the following week 11 june 2015
but my due date was only for the 3 July )2015. i confided in this woman by telling her all the problems that i had in my personal life and she ended up telling my husband what ive told her . This caused conflict that ended up him in assaulting on 2 occasions.
oorri layed a charge of assault against him. this happened on the 21 april 2015 and on the 02 may 2015. the case is still ongoing. is this proof enough for me to sue this woman for interfering with my marriage?
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.
Good MorningI am sorry, but the claim for "interfering with a marriage" has been removed from our common law by the Constitutional Court decision in RH v DE. You can read the case here.I know that this is probably not the answer that you have hoped for, however, I hope that you can still get some value out of it. I try my best to provide you with a legally sound and accurate answer and however much it pains me, it is not always good news. Trust me when I say that I wish I could provide you with a more optimistic answer. If you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively.
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.
The fact that you were married in community of property unfortunately has no bearing on the issue and as a result does not change the answer.