Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney and conveyancer with 16 years post article experience.
75614155

Hallo, thanks sevice. I am looking looking reputable

Customer Question

Hallo, thanks for the sevice. I am looking looking for a reputable family lawyer to settle my divorce in Cape Town. My wife is South African and am British . Among other things she has been practising satanitism past 2 years. I am a devout active Christian. I only discovered this 2 months ago. We have been married for 4 years. We got married in Cape Town. Alternatively any chances of nullifying the marriage? She lied to me that she was a Christian and that was significant in my decision to marry her. I wouldn't have if she had told me about her passion in the satanic rituals. Thank you again. Dave.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.
That must have been quite a shock for you to find out.
In terms of the site policy I cannot make a direct referral to a specific attorney but you can find one in Cape Town that specialises in divorce on www.attorneys.co.za or at http://www.christianlawyers.co.za/node/16
I hope this answered your question.
I know it will take an extra minute of your time to rate my service, but if you do not rate it, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively. Feel free to ask further question here on this topic at no extra cost if you need more information.
Regards