Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
67955801

I am based in Namibia, but maybe you can help as well. I also

Customer Question

I am based in Namibia, but maybe you can help as well. I also fell for the scam with Global Travel Alliance. I cancelled the signed membership after 14 hours already, because when we received our prize it was not what was promised. I even tried to stop the credit card payment, did not manage. They have kept the full deposit of NAD 13.500,- claiming that as per their clauses they are entitled to do so. You have no time to read the small print at the back of the paperwork before signing, but I would say these conditions are illegal. How can you keep money and not rendering any service or article for this? This is stealing. What would you suggest I do? Heike
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Shaie Zindel replied 1 year ago.
Hi There - can you tell me how you were introduced to them?