Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

In the Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipal area, for residential

Customer Question

In the Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipal area, for residential 1 zoned properties, how many lodgers can be accommodated without having to obtain a licence to operate as a boarding house?
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No answer given so far at all. I need an answer to my simple question.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Michelle-Moderator
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you are unable to answer the question just say so. I would then accept that you cancel the question and also the fee.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It seems you are unable to answer this simple question. As I said before. Please just cancel the question as long as you also cancel the fee. This experience with you has been less than helpful and has put me off ever wishing to use your services again