JJ
JJ, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted Attorney 17 years experience
18691375

good day.If my credit card has been skimmed and money drawn

good day.If my credit card has been skimmed and money drawn out of my account will the bank refund me my money.One more thing what happens if the criminal swipes his card in a restaurant and then does it a minute later again to draw money
Hi and welcome!

My name isXXXXX you for giving me the opportunity to assist you.

You need to report it to the bank fraud department whereafter they will then refund the money. You need to do this on Monday without delay.

I am not sure about the second part of your question. The criminal will be able to use the card as many times as he want until such time the limit is reached or the card is cancelled.

Please ask more if not clear.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did contact the fraud department on saturday .Ive been told that the investigation will take about 10 days and not to bother phoning until then .i will keep you posted.Thanks

Please do.