South Africa Law
Get Your South African Law Questions Answered by Experts
thanks i appreciate your honesty . During the last two years we have developed the property by building our new store and 13 other stores in into a shopping centre . And then we would demolish the exsisting store . So we had numerous loan agreements with our bank . We were 3 weekz into the trading of the new store when the altercation occurred . I have never been back .
I dont know if approaching the bank to help resolve the dispute is a an avenue i can pursue as an investor in my shares .......if that makes any sense to you . I dont know if it is in their best interest brest to get involved rather than me taking to a court case which will just drag on without me having any income . I am still a 50% partner and in one year i have not received a cent from my business i built too. I know it sounds cowardly of me up untill now . Bug being totallt troubled
i dont want them to team up with me against him . I need an amicable way to have all parties involved in the business to help to resolve the matter instead of me following through with a court case .
Probably sounds absurd ....i know .
I cant think straight anymore because he has minupulated his way to taking the whole business by breaking me in mind and spirit . i just cant fathom a way to end my strife in getting all my money i have invested in the business and property .
Is there anyway i can rattle their cage ....as so to speak ......for them to take notice . I feel they are playing me by not complying with resolution of the partnership up untill now
Sorry i meant their non compliance to " resolve" the unresolved issue of our partnership . "
no ...........my partners
been able He has spoken telephonically to my brotherinlaws lawyer and spoken to him to inform his client that i want to resolve the disolvement of the partnership in a amicable respectful way .
He has sent two letters to inform them of this and to have a copy of the partnership agreement that changed to be sent to us .
They firstly denied getting any such letters after waiting over a month for their response .
Eventually when he adressed the situation over a telephone call to there attourney ........the attourney said he had to meet with his client .
It took a few weeks for them to say that they dont have a partnership agreement . ......which is odd givinn the fact i signed thepartnership agreement even though i was upset of how my brotherinlaw had changed the partnership agreement and to include my brother but instead of distributing the percentage of share equally it was done as : 51% brotherinlaw.......24.5% -Me and 24,5% MY brother .
For them denying the partnership agreement even existed ......lends me to believe my brotherinlaw might be upto no good again .
My lawyer has contacted them twice since tgdn ....only to be told that they are waiting to hear fro. his client . .So my attourney has been admitted into hospital almost a month ago with meningitis and has not had his office to respond to my
thats the other thing .. they say they dont have one ......and he is waiting for his client to tell him what to do .
i'm not sure . My lawyer informed me that his attorney said that his client doesnt have a partnership agreement which is ridiculous , as his practise was the ones who drew up the partnership for us at the time which was a requirement from the bank to secure the huge loan .
so thats why i cant understand their angle and deceit .