Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

I own a Paid-to-Click service where my members get paid to

Customer Question

I own a Paid-to-Click service where my members get paid to view advertisements, my advertisers' makes available to them. I have a big problem with cheaters.

If somebody gets caught cheating, can I publish his/her username, name, surname, email address, IP address on a list made publicly available for other similar website owners to review and lastly; can I make available a link to your answer under this list I would like to create (basically quote you). How can I do this all legally.

The server the website (list) will be located at is in the US.

Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not have a choice to wait. I already paid for the answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Nobody seem to be able to answer my question. I cannot cancel it because I already paid for the answer. I understood, I only pay after it has been answered. We are moving to 24 hours already.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I said, I already paid for my answer, so cancelling it would be stupid. I thought this was the place to get quick answers? I was wrong. I will be waiting for your response then.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Your question is open to all of our legal professionals and site researchers. I will mark your question high priority for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please return the deposit.