Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
67955801

Judgement was filed against my name for services rendered,

Customer Question

Judgement was filed against my name for services rendered, but i have nothing in hand to proof that services was rendered accept for and 1/2 hour consultation that i was not billed for, but for the purpose of my visit, namely to open trust accounts. this was never agreed to go ahead

Isebel
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Shaie Zindel replied 3 years ago.
Hi Isebel - I'm sorry to hear about this. The law says that if you did not receive value then you do not have to pay. You should immediately get an attorney to apply to Court for a rescission of that judgment. Once you have rescinded the judgment the credit bureau will clear your name. I hope this answers your question. Please remember to rate my service. Regards