Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

My staff and I are extremely unhappy about having to belong

Customer Question

My staff and I are extremely unhappy about having to belong to the Furniture Bargaining Council as there are always shortfalls on the holiday cheques and we still haven't had the correct pension/provident statements for 2011/12. We did get statements in March, which were 3 months late, and there were huge mistakes reflected.
my staff want their pensions with Old Mutual and I will keep their holiday/leave pay in a separate account and pay it out in the first week of December. There is nobody to regulate the Furniture Bargaining Council and as they have my staff's money, my staff are very dissatisfied with them. We do not want to belong to them anymore.
Can they be hired as sub-contractors but we follow the same principles we always have?
Thanks, Cynthia
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait for advice which I can use in my defense when we advise the FBC that we are resigning at the end of their financial year, which is the end of September.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
No Answer at all, only to know if I still need an answer
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have paid for an answer and will wait, thank you.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Great! Thanks for your patience while we continue our search.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Your question is open to all of our legal professionals and site researchers. I will mark your question high priority for you.