Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)

We booked into a B&B for 1 night, went to a wedding, and when

Customer Question

We booked into a B&B for 1 night, went to a wedding, and when we got back they went into the 3 rooms that we rented. Took our own heaters out and 2 baby pigeons which still needs feeding and heat else they will die. They locked everything in their office. I tried several times to call the owner. He ignored my calls, I noticed the 1 window was open, went in took my baby birds and heaters and we packed up and left, now they sending me messages saying they know where to find me! What would my rights be? Nowhere did they show that pets aren't allowed! 2 babies in a basket! So upset
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JJ replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you.

How much money is involved here? Would you like to claim your money back? What is the value of the items they took?