How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1352
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a permanent resident of South Africa, but divorced. Can

This answer was rated:

I am a permanent resident of South Africa, but divorced. Can I remarry a non-south african person and confer any resident status to her?

Please let me know if you need more info.
Good morning,

As long as your spouse to be is not a prohibited person or an undesirable person, she would qualify for permanent residency based on the fact that she is married to a permanent resident.

Barend B. and other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related South Africa Law Questions