WCLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)

Good day We stayed in a 5 Star lodge over the weekend -cost

Good day
We stayed in a 5 Star lodge over the weekend -cost almost R7000

My sun in law got shocked in the shower and cut his arm open (Poor electrics + service)
Extreme necligance and no management onsite
The other rooms were also in a poor state!
We rushed him to hospital and got treatment
He is now booked of for another week
What can we do to prevent this happening to others?
Good day.

I assume that management knows of this already and I can only hope that they have taken preventative measures to correct the obvious electrical fault.

What I suggest you do, is to find a Personal Injury attorney to sue the hotel for your son's injuries. They normally work on a now win, no fee basis, which means they only get paid if they win and then only a set percentage of the winnings that will not exceed 25% or twice their legal fees, whichever is the lesser amount.

I am not exactly sure what else I can advise you on, but if you have any further questions, feel free to ask them before you rate. It will not cost you anything extra. If you are satisfied with the answer, kindly click on one of the five faces on the ratings page. I don't get anything for this answer unless you do.