Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Experience:  B.Comm; LL.B; LL.M.
39988463

IVE HAVE CLAIM FOR MY PROVIDENT FUND BY ABSA AND DIDNT RECEIVE

Customer Question

I`VE HAVE CLAIM FOR MY PROVIDENT FUND BY ABSA AND DIDN`T RECEIVE THE AMOUNT I SUPPOSE TO GET.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Mike Otis replied 5 years ago.
Welcome, and thank you for your question.

Please provide me with the full particulars of your situation in order to enable me to assist.

Yours faithfully,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I`ve work for two campanies Tridendent Security campany which i started in 2004 Mei and left in November 2004 .I started working for Sunuku Visual Gaurding in 2005 till 2006 march. Which the campany deducted from the start PF.I was only working 8 month for Sunuku .So I apply for Sunuku Provident while NBC was in charge .Which the claim was legit on 2007 /11/30. so they confirm to me that i cant receceive the claim reason i start working again for Trident Security Campany in 2006 till 2009.So it was a switch over amount of R 2500 IN TO MY TRIDENT PROVIDENT FUND.sO BOTH CAMPANIES HAS TERMINATED MY CONTRUCT.So i apply in 2009 /18/11 for my Provident fund.Which i receive only R6050. It was a shock it was not the money i expected.So what did happen with my switch over amount.
Expert:  Mike Otis replied 5 years ago.
How much, according to your calculations, were you supposed to receive? Did Absa give you detailed statements of how the amount was calculated?

Yours faithfully,