Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Oh i was just checking to see what one of the 'programs or

Customer Question

oh i was just checking to see what one of the 'programs or things' on my pc were.. there's so much that needs addressed.. lol.. i ultimately need someone to diagnose whats going on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: can you actually take over my pc and send me a diagnosis?
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i did a factory reset maybe 6-9 mos ago.. hardly used it.. it's an asus with windows.. but believe it has another windows program overtop that is being used remotely in a sense.. as much as i know at least.. i'm 'techie' enough to be dangerous lol.. dangerous with making things worse, that is
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: l have an idea, and have many reports around that show me ip addresses (often the same ones) that attempt to 'get in' for lack of a better word.. anyway.. i believe i know who is.. but if i could get a report 'showing proof'.. i've left a dv situation
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 12 days ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Expert:  Byron replied 12 days ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer and troubleshoot the issue directly?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Byron replied 12 days ago.

Hi. Is this an Asus laptop or desktop machine and do you know the version of Windows on the machine?