Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I play club wpt poker and have for some years. changed

Customer Question

I play club wpt poker and have for some years . changed nothing but all of a sudden problems with getting connected to poker games and was told must have up to date adobe flash player . tried to update to your latest for my windows 7 professional and prompt said drivers need updated. got into Slim for update and everything failed . Need help fast.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp compac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not that I remember . I am 75 yrs old so possibly, and lost my wife of 42 yrs so I don't think well sometimes
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Was locked out of games 3 days but last night I logged in to club wpt and wala registered and started to play but then was getting prompted that internet delay was hampering my speed of play and eventually I was dragging in the game and lost out not able to respond before the game passed me by. I have verizon and they are slow but always able to play ok.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Cody replied 9 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 9 days ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 9 days ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.