Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My computer is blowing up on me. Well, not really, but it

Customer Question

My computer is blowing up on me. Well, not really, but it seems that there are several things going wrong at once.1. I appear to have a couple different drop box accounts. A personal account is "full" (I don't care), but a recently created work account can't seem to open. I have to open it to access files and I'm not sure what is wrong.2. I have received a few files starting today that are powerpoint files, but when I go to open them, they open as notepade files.Can someone help me wade through this please.Thank you,Greg
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use a Windows PC or Mac computer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
PC

Which version of Windows is installed in your PC?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
10

When this problem started?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Depends on "which" problem you are talking about. The problem with notepad vs powerpoint: this morning.The DropBox: today is the first day I have tried to work on opening the other account. I am just not sure how to do it.Thanks.

OK, do you have the dropbox app installed in your PC or do you access it from the browser?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It is installed on PC at present from prior use. But then I tried to open the work related one from web and the system suggested I download, so I re-downloaded.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sudipto, where are you based out of?

I am from India. Working with Justanswer since 2009. Honestly speaking, I am little bit confused about your problem, it will be easy to solve the problem, if I can see your PC .