Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble getting stated with Adobe Pro DC.

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting stated with Adobe Pro DC. Everytime I go to start into the program it asks for my password ***** have changed the password ***** times and the next time I go into the security section it tells me the password ***** ***** I also do not know how to print. Should be the same as an email but no so. I hip the print key it goes through the percentage as to having built the file to print and then nothing. Please help.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: today several times
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: updates to what adobe or some other program
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no my stress is I want this program to work and I want to be able to print some important information out
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Do you want me to log on to your machine to help you. Waiting your feedback