Richard Freese
Richard Freese,
Experience:  Disaster Recovery Manager at NTT Data
60261503

I can't get updated. It states that it is continuing to

Customer Question

I can't get updated. It states that it is continuing to update, gives a report of I am at risk but when I ask to update it says ok for 5 secs, and returns a statement of at risk.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP envy
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just completed the normal update from Microsoft as part of their normal procedure.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what it is you are trying to update?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I assume it is your programs. It states I am at risk, real time scanning is off, but when I ask to turn on it says ok for a few seconds and then returns to state I am still. at risk. Updates at IN PROCESS.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

We are an independent support service not affiliated with any specific company. If you would like me to try to assist you I would be happy to continue?

Expert:  Richard Freese replied 2 months ago.

Helli and welcome toJustAnswer. I look forward to help you today. It sounds to me that you computer may be affected by a virus or denial of service attack. I could try and remote in and take a look. Let me know