Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My Photoshop has been working very well, but now when I

Customer Question

My Photoshop has been working very well, but now when I click on a picture in Organizer I get the message "searching for missing file." This happens no matter what picture I select. Please help. ***@******.*** (###) ###-####JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP desktop Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, but I only bought it about two months ago.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also when I click on a photo and hit editor I get a blank page. Did you get my original problem message?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No response yet.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Photoshop CS6? And are you unable to use Photoshop anymore because of this popping message?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have Photoshop 15. I have a couple of thousand pictures on the screen, but when I click a picture then click editor the message says "searching for missing file." Then when I click close it says "all of the selected files are disconnected." The program worked fine yesterday. I must have hit a wrong button somewhere and it seems like an easy fix, but what is it?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I request secure remote assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have a message for me?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I have to wait by the computer or can you send me a fix? Or please call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please connect to my computer if possible.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Some of my pictures are available for editing and some are not. For those that are no available, they are visable but when I click editor, it says file missing.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know what CS6 is.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are we having an online conversation? Should I wait my the computer? If so, for how long?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the late reply. I am from another time zone and I am just starting my day.

I saw your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was a problem from your end when I tried to accept it.