Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

My credit card was compromised and I have a new card that I

Customer Question

My credit card was compromised and I have a new card that I am using, therefore I received a notice that my automatic payment did failed. Additionally, what I thought was my password ***** ***** working
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: When I signed up last year
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, not on Lightroom or Photoshop
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to pay and keep my services active. Was going to use today
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

What is the site, product, or service with which you are having the issue of needing to update the payment?

You mentioned Photoshop. If it's your Adobe Subscsription, do the following:

• Access your Adobe ID account online, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

• Choose Plans & Products, if it's not already selected, and click Edit payment details.

Don't see Edit payment details?

In countries served by Digital River, Adobe's e-commerce partner, the place to access payment details is slightly different. If you don't see an Edit payment details link under your membership, clickManage plan and then click Edit Payment Info.

If you haven't added payment information to a membership purchased with a redemption code, you may see Add payment information rather than Edit payment details.

If you still can't find how to edit or add your payment information, see Can't change credit card information?

• Update credit card information in the pop-up window, and then click Save.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have no idea how I got to your page!!!! All I wanted to do was update my credit card payment to Adobe Cloud for Use of LightRoom CC and Photoshop. Now I'm out $38. I do not want or need your services for that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The answer is NO!!!. I do not want your services!!

Ok. Well disregard my information. I was only answering your question because you came here, signed up, and asked.