Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just downloaded the writeit app so i could add notes to my

Customer Question

I just downloaded the writeit app so i could add notes to my pdfs for school, but everytime i try to use the app i just get a blank canvas.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: lenovo yoga 900
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck