Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm not sure I'm in the right spot? I was just trying to

Customer Question

I'm not sure I'm in the right spot?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I was just trying to figure out why my Norton is saying expired when I renewed it not too long ago. ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I have an Acer PC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I received an Acer Laptop for Christmas & my son put Norton on it but may have accidentally deleted from my PC ?
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Trying to figure it all out - is this where I can get help to figure this out?
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where you´ve purchased / renewed Norton? Was that directly with the Norton website or through a 3rd party seller / shop?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Directly through the Norton website with an automatic renewal option each year. I have had it on auto renew for years. I think it renewed in December. I can check for sure if needed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you

Thank you for checking, just to make sure, can you access the Norton website fine and see your subscription there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's what is confusing me. It's showing that it was on a 30-day trial. Dec 7 to Jan 5
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I said "NO" to the Secure Remote Assistance. Why did I receive an email saying I was charged the $39?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still there?

Without a remote-assistance, I cannot really help you as I do not know nor can see what is going on at your computer with Norton and the subscription right now, I am sure you understand? Do you still not want a remote-assistance or should I login to your computer and resolve the problem for you?

Also, I am unable to advise about any billing related questions, I am just the technician and can only help you with your computer issue. If you need clarification about the billing, please call JustAnswer customer care at:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

Afterward please reply here once again and let me know if you wish to continue.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz Vauck