Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I contacted you earlier about being locked out of my fb

Customer Question

This is ***** *****. I contacted you earlier about being locked out of my fb accounts. I want to delete my newer acct. and be able to access my original account that I've had for almost 2 years.
The original intrusion happened around Nov. 11th, 2016. I had fb notifications in hold position on my regular browser, and was using chrome to check out another website. I cleared out the chrome site and went to sleep. When I tried my regular browser the next morning, it was still on fb notifications.
When I hit the back button to return to my home page, Facebook said my telephone number was no longer up to date, and wanted me to submit a new phone number. My phone number did not change overnight, so I think my android phone was partially hacked or something while I was on the other website. I was finally able to get to notifications and get to my timeline by tapping my picture, but could not get back to my home page. My last post was on December 31st 2016, but now I'm locked out of everything. I've changed so many passwords, that I can't remember my last one.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

So, what facebook or facbook accounts are you left with now vs what you want to be left with?