Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Well I shut it down every night-then use password to

Customer Question

well I shut it down every night-then use password ***** open.then go into mail-or facebook and within a minute of being open I have a symble to reboot
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: what account
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yesterday already have symble to reboot
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is a chromebook-not laptop
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem? Are you able to use your chrome book? Is the problem only with Email? or can't you login to Chromebook ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well yes can still use chromebook----but runs slower-keeeps freezing up,till I rebook-------box always comes open before i have to reboot saying kill

Do you have any valuable personal data on that chromebook? What you think about a factory reset?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
only have passwords on it,,,,,,and ID s
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
a factory reset will wipe out everything on it,I would need to reinstall all my things

Yes, it will wipe out everything and make the chrome book as on the factory out status. If your chromebook is noticeably slow, factory reset is recommended.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
in my settings their is a box it says power wash-reset everything to orignals defaults.is that what I need do go do

Yes, you need to do Power wash.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
O K already did a power wash and restarted chromebook--and on the top left area is still the symble to reboot, so power wash did nothing

Can you please take a photo of it and upload it ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not know how to do that................

Please take a photo of the Chromebook screen that shows the symbol and upload it to www.wikisend.com and give me the download link.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
does this help
Write your reply here...d
Send+ Add filesChoose Filed
IMG_20161230_1629429_rewind.jpg Remove

Can't see any restart symbol there...

I saw the picture you sent, but I can't see any reboot symbol.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
upper left corner right where the url is==right under the facebook ,,,,,,looks like a big C
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well no answer on the last send----------well I think we are finished doing this,,,,,,,,,it seems to me like it not getting fixed,,,,chatting with you was good but not worth the $35.00 I had to pay not to get it fixed--god by

Please check the attachment. Are you saying about the button I marked in red colored round ? If so it is not Reboot button. It is Reload button and it is for Refreshing or Reloading the current web page.

Regards

Jins